Saturday, October 5, 2013

Conception



Comedic light on real life
I thought this was a cute movie that sheds real light on young relationships, stuck relationships, new parents, engagement, marriage, flings and of course conceiving. This was a pretty good cast ensemble, dialouge was natural and very realistic and the movie in one way or another will be very relateable.

I'd recommend this movie if you just want to laugh or see how certain relationships may look from the outside, or want to feel like whatever relationship you're in is not foreign territory.

Awful
Bad acting -- the screenwriting is worse. Horribly edited. I felt absolutely nothing for any of the characters. Just a random grouping of scenes.

Supprisingly Funny
my fiance and I were really shocked at how good this movie was - deals with all aspects of people trying and not trying to get funny and somehow all ties together

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment