Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher / The Tale of Peter Rabbit, Told by Meryl Streep



Great Classic!
It helps kids to develop their imagination and much more without even knowing it and listening to something fun and challenging to their brain.

Beatrix Potter classic
This is a nice little story - lasts less than half hour. I was looking through Meryl Streep's titles and was delighted to find this. I had watched a movie about Beatrix Potter while on a plane long ago - so I know about her and her stories. But never knew about them while I was growing up. So anyone with no knowledge of her characters will enjoy this movie just as much.

The narration is very good, and the animation is using still pictures - they do not move very fast at all. So I found it quite good. I think it would be good for small children. But i do not have an experience of watching it with small children. Definitely worth watching at least once. The story does have a morale to it for children.

Adults who like children's stories will enjoy them too.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment