Thursday, October 3, 2013

180



Great Story
I was pleasantly surprised by this film. Love the overall story and ending of the movie. Not knowing really anything about the life style of a rock star, the movie painted a great picture of how he just wanted to be relevant again. For this being an independent film i wonder what this guy can do with a real budget.

movies
I enjoyed watching this movie( 180 ) very much and I would recommend this movie to all my family and friends!! I am glad I bought the movie it was worth the purchase!!

Excellent Indie Film
this movie wasn't made for a lot of money. It is a drama/comedy that has a lot of heart and is made for an audience that appreciates puns, dark humor, rock music, and quirky slap stick comedy.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment