Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pat Cooper Live - You're Always Yelling



Seen him live so many times- nothing new here.
Love Pat Cooper and have loved him since I was a little girl and my relatives played his comedy albums on their stereos!

Now flash forward to adulthood and yes, I still love Pat Cooper. He is a mix of laughter, nostalgia and my own family memories.

But gauging the age of this video, versus the last few times I saw him live?

I can see he is recycling his material big time. It shows in this video and it shows in his live performances.

This man appeals to Italians/Sicilians for the most part.

If you are not Italian/Sicilian but married into a family of such, you will get the humor, too.

However, if you have seen him live in the last 5 yrs- skip this- unless you never get tired of hearing his repertoire of jokes.

Again- loveable guy- and a very talented comedian even if his main genre is Italian humor.

But if he produces another video of his stand up act, it really needs new material...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment